Last minute package deals offered by TUI.se for travel from Stockholm’s Arlanda to Tucepi near Makarska in Croatia.
Flights from Tallinn cost €13 per person on 4th of May:
Return flights aren’t as cheap on the 12th of May, so we suggest taking the ferry to Tallinn for €135 for 2 persons:
Arlanda airport train + bus to Värtahamnen – €18.5
Links to the deals:
Some tips before booking last minute package deals with TUI.se:
- Use Google translate or other plug-ins for your browser to translate from Swedish.
- At first you can use a dummy phone number or address (e.g., 00000 and Tallinn) and later change it by writing to TUI’s customer service. Agents do speak English fluently.
- Most likely, you will have to purchase additional luggage because the package price includes only 1 small bag up to 5 kg and this is strictly checked.
wowtrips.eu is not a travel agency, but we rigorously verify all of our deals to ensure their availability. However, please keep in mind that with such sought-after offers, changes occur frequently. Airlines adjust flight prices, hotels sell out, and currency exchange rates fluctuate. Due to high demand, the best deals and cheap tickets won’t be available for long. But don’t worry, we are constantly working to bring you even more fantastic deals. Follow our Facebook page so you don’t miss next time.
⚒️ Helpful resources
Compensair can help you claim up to €600 from the airline, if one of the following happened to you:
- your flight was delayed for more than 3 hours
- your flight was cancelled in less than 14 days before departure
- you missed your connection flight and arrived to your final destination more than 3 hours late
- you were not allowed to board because of overbooking
- delay was not caused by weather or other extraordinary conditions
- the flights must have taken place within the past 6 years
- departure from EU or destination in EU or both
Apply for free with Compensair, which operates on a “no win – no fee” model, charging a 25-35% service fee only if you receive compensation. All you need to do is complete a simple application form (takes under a minute), and they will handle the rest. With 7 years of expertise and over 5 million EUR in compensations secured, Compensair maximizes your chances of obtaining the compensation you deserve.